- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Towards a Nordic Municipalism
22.4.2018 kello 11:00–12:30Juhlasali (2. krs)
A wave of municipalism is going around in Europe. Why have regionality, cities and municipalities become a focus in different places in Southern Europe (and elsewhere)? What has happened in the economy and in society for this to happen? What are the characteristics of these movements and what do they have to offer to Nordic social movements?
– Jason Nardi (Solidarius Italia) ”Municipalist experiences in Italy”
– brandon king (Cooperation Jackson)
– Svante Malmström (TRISE ) “Why the City? – Democracy, Politics and Municipalism now and then”
– Emilia Palonen, HY and Maunula-talon neuvottelukunta
Moderated discussion, Jukka Peltokoski (KSL-opintokeskus)
Event on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/182714435859020/